Tuesday, January 3, 2012

various thoughts and photos from the past several days

~Kristin Chenoweth is tiny and beautiful and has an amazing voice.  And I like her even more after she  got into the spirit of things by sporting the Thunder colors when she sang the national anthem for last Thursday's game!

IMG_8753

~Meeting Twitter friends in real life is pretty cool.  Even cooler?  Meeting them randomly at a Thunder game!  You rock, Stacey!

IMG_8773

~He's my fave!:)

IMG_8784

~A good fortune to get right before the start of a new year, yes? :)  {And my nails look terrible here.  Yikes.}

IMG_0442

~When I was in Iowa for Christmas, my grandma {who I am pretty much a carbon copy of} and I did a little shopping together.  She bought me this amazing necklace for my birthday.  She even had them gift wrap it for me, with me standing there.  Love her, love this necklace! :)

IMG_0447

~I have really pretty friends who are beautiful on the inside, too!  Here are some fab ladies who joined me on my birthday to watch the New Year's Eve movie.  I wore gold for my golden birthday: 31 on the 31st plus NYE, woohoo! :)

IMG_8788

~I love dressing up!  {Still my birthday, so more gold.}

IMG_0450

~This is the fanciest I've ever dressed for a Thunder game! :)

IMG_8790

~I got a streamer from a proposal that took place a few rows behind me during the game.  I feel like this could possibly be a good omen for my love life in 2012.  Also, I'm knocking on wood now so as not to jinx myself! ;)

IMG_8826

~Awww!  {I debated the rightness of posting a pic of some unknown child, but I figured since he's in disguise that it's okay. ;)}

IMG_8837

~My nephews do a really good job of making me feel loved!

IMG_8853

IMG_8863

~I refrained from using photoshop to suck in my chin in the following pic.. :)

IMG_8870

~I think I was born on the right holiday..

IMG_8874

~My awesome-birthday-weekend-high sort of came crashing to a halt on Sunday night, when my sister and nephews returned from church and a trip to the store to find that their house had been broken into.. :(

IMG_8879

~Thieves suck.  They took two tv's and two laptops, a PlayStation 3, my old camera and a lens of mine that my sis was borrowing, some dvd's, my sister's cell phone, and other items.  Oh, and my nephew's jar of change! :(  Jerks! 

IMG_8882

~But God is good, all the time.  At least my sis and nephews weren't at home at the time of the robbery.  And they're safe, that's what really matters.

~Happy New Year, friends!

~abi~

1 comment:

  1. great post. loving you in that dress, photoshoot :)? miss ya lets get together soon, so I can take you to eat for your birthday!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!