Wednesday, January 25, 2012

dreamer

I am going through photos I shot last year, choosing favorites to feature in galleries on my coming-soon-new-site.  As I was going through the wedding photos from the lovely Kevin & Melissa's wedding, I fell in love again with this simple image...


This sweet tattoo is on the arm of the always fabulous Stephanie Jane.  She is such a cool girl.  {You can follow her on Twitter here.}

And as much as I love dreams and dreamers, let's not forget the words of my man Jack Johnson:
A dream's a dream
And all this living's so much harder than it seems
But girl don't let your dreams be dreams
You know this living's not so hard as it seems
Don't let your dreams dreams

Cheesy {but necessary} thought of the day:  Don't just dream it, achieve it!

~abi~

4 comments:

  1. ps. i promise to start blogging again soon........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprisingly, this made me think of the John Lennon song Imagine first (not Jack Johnson.) Crazy! :) Diggin this thought of the day... I needed it!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!