Tuesday, January 24, 2012

that's what she wore ~ lace & skinny cargos

I have literally owned this denim jacket since I was seventeen years old.  I'm thirty-one.  I got it from Target.  A long, long time ago. :)


I guess it's held up pretty well, huh?  It does have this one pretty decent sized hole by the collar.  But I don't mind that a bit.




I think I got those earrings at Burlington Coat Factory awhile back.  Burlington has some really great accessories.  And it's cheap!


My mom got me this lace shirt for Christmas.  I'm pretty sure she found it at a thrift store. :)  Like mother, like daughter.



I found these pants at Goodwill.  They were brand new with the tags from Target still on them.  Gotta love that.  The leather ankle boots were from Ross, and I think the belt was, too. 


This nail polish was a gift from my sis and nephews.  It's e.l.f. in Metallic Blue.  I love it. :)


The following pic is not really a picture of my butt. :)  I just wanted to show you the cool satin detail on the back of my shirt.  Do you know how difficult it was for me to get a shot of my back??  Man, I need someone to photograph me for these posts.  Then I could have them use my "real" camera, too.  My little point and shoot cam is just easier for me to hold out on my own and use for now. :)



~abi~

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!