Friday, December 30, 2011

photo shoot ~ haley, senior portraits

This is Haley.  She is adorable, fun, godly, and all around awesome!  Seriously, I could go on and on about this girl! 

 H112

I absolutely loved doing her senior session!!  It was a cold, rainy day, but Haley was completely at ease and willing to do whatever to get some cool photos!  She didn't complain once about the weather.

H044

This little parking garage had such cool light!

H094

H014

And here's one of my favorite photos I took all year!!

H009

Haley~
Thank you times a thousand for having me do your pix!!  You're amazing and that's all there is to it!  I am blessed to know you.  Love ya, girl!

~abi~

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!