Tuesday, November 1, 2011

state fair photo shoot ~ kylie

Earlier today, I posted some other photos from this same session on my Facebook photography page.  And I was thinking that maybe some of you wonder why I do blog posts and add photos on Facebook from the same session.  Here's my reasoning:  first, my blog is sort of like an online journal for me, so I like posting photo sessions on here.  Plus, I sometimes like to chat a little about the session and/or the subjects, which is more suited to my blog than a Facebook album.  Also, I often have trouble narrowing down my favorites from a session, so posting them in two places lets me post more photos without boring you, I hope.

So that's that.

But anyway, let's move on to this super-fun session.  This is my girl Kylie.  I hang out with her every Tuesday evening, and it is always a highlight of my week!  Kylie and I are kindred spirits and we have amazing adventures together! 

Several weeks ago, when the Oklahoma State Fair was going on, I wanted to do a shoot with all the cool lights and such, and Kylie was my willing, beautiful model.  Often, when I do these personal shoots, the editing and posting gets pushed to the bottom of the pile below my clients' shoots.  Kylie was very patient with me in waiting for these photos.  When I finally got around to editing them, I was thrilled with how they turned out!  Here are some of my faves...

I wanted to get some with a lot of people around Kylie.  The first shot, on the left here, is cool, but I really love the randomness that the people in the background add in the two following images.

kclg3

K09

kclg2

I don't know who those two crazy boys are!  Just kidding, they're our cool friends Forrest and Sam.  I didn't tell them to jump in the background here, but I was glad they did.  So fun! :)

K35

She's so gorgeous, inside and out! 

kclg1

K51

Kylie~
What can I say that I haven't said a million times before??  You know that I treasure our times together.  You make my life better.  I love you so very much!

~abi~

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!