Monday, October 31, 2011

engagement session ~ kody & amber

Some couples are just too sweet and adorable for words, and only photos will sufficiently describe their cuteness.  Kody and Amber are that couple.  They are the definition of young love.

KA026

I loved doing their engagement session out by Kody's parents' house.  We found lots of great little spots.  Thanks, Dirk and Robin, for letting us shoot there!  And thank you for having such a cool family and great places for the session! :)

KA059

KA061

KA093

KA106

Amber & Kody~
Thank you so much for having me do your photos!  I loved your session.  And I am so happy for the two of you.  I'm thrilled whenever I get to shoot for the Meadows fam! :)

<3

~abi~

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!