Tuesday, November 8, 2011

photo session ~ abe & candie engagement

My older brother Abe is getting married this Friday, on 11/11/11!  He is marrying a lovely lady named Candie.  Awhile back, I shot their engagement session in Bricktown.  Here are some of my favorites from their session, and as always, there are more on Facebook.

Going to the movies is Abe & Candie's very favorite thing to do together, so we started off in front of their preferred theater...

AC019

AC050

AC058

AC066

AC073

Dear Abe & Candie~
I wish, hope and pray all the happiness in the world for you!  Love you so much!  Thank you for choosing to have me do your photos!

~abi~

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!