Tuesday, November 15, 2011

that's what she wore ~ polka dots, tights and knee socks

My "Hair Girl" Jamie Roark also happens to be one of my close friends.  Last night, after she finished my hair, I was telling her that whenever I have new or freshly done hair, it makes me wanna step up my style game, too.  So maybe that factored into my thoughts as I was choosing an outfit for today. 

But before we get to the clothes, check out the hair! 

IMG_8272

Jamie did an ombre effect, from dark brown on top to fiery red on the ends..  I love it!  :)

IMG_8271

Having such a fun 'do made me want to wear fun clothes today.

IMG_8251

Multicolored polka-dots are always fun!

IMG_8247

Sometimes blurry pix are fun, too.. :)

IMG_8267

Crazy tights plus over-the-knee socks make me smile! :) 

IMG_8269

This sweet Tommy Hilfiger skirt was a thrift store find.  I love the leather buckles.

IMG_8261

IMG_8263

I think my sister Mandi gave me these cool socks.  She most likely found them at a garage sale or thrift store.

IMG_8255

IMG_8254

I picked up these Tsubo shoes at Goodwill last week for $4.99.  They were brand new, never worn, with the original price tag on the bottom for $95.  They aren't necessarily my typical style {heels, heels, more heels, or sparkly flats}, but I figured I could make them work for me.  I'm glad I got them.

IMG_8253

IMG_8265

IMG_8264



And there you have it: my new hair and my outfit today. 

I hope you are all having a wonderful Tuesday! :)

~abi~

1 comment:

  1. You are definitely the "koolest kid" i know! ;) I believe this will be my daughter someday!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!