Friday, January 28, 2011

what is wrong with me and with this picture?

Every time I am late for anything, I blame this...

2011-01-28 07.52.12

The above is a photo of my actual closet-spilling-out-into-my-bedroom-floor. I took it with my phone this morning, as I was digging frantically for "the other shoe" yet again.

And now, can we just pretend for a minute that we are on Twitter, so I can use a hashtag? #icannotbelieveijustpostedthatpiconmyblogforeveryonetosee

What is wrong with me? :)

~abi~

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you need a visit from my sis! :) Sherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!!!! hahahaha :D its shoes!! if i wore the same size i'd volunteer to take those off of your hands for you...or i should said, your bedroom floor! :D love u

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha love it. love the hashtag...you are too funny!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!