Wednesday, February 2, 2011

headshots of rachel

Yes, it's true: here in Oklahoma, we have been snowed in for the past couple of days. I actually had the good fortune to be house sitting a gorgeous home, so this snow-in has been thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated by me! I always welcome a day or more off -- although, for me, even days off consist of some work, aka photo editing. Not that I am complaining! This afternoon, I edited through a headshot session I did for my dear friend, Rachel.

Rachel is an amazingly sweet individual as well as being a super talented dancer. It was easy and fun to photograph her! Here are a few of my initial favorites...

rh1

rh2

R071

I really loved doing this session! Headshots are exactly the type of shoots I hope to be doing more of this year and in the future. Please let me know if you or someone you know are needing some.

Hope you all are staying safe and warm, and that you have some fun stuff to do that is keeping you from being too bored. :)

~abi~

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!