Friday, January 14, 2011

cupcakes on my mind

This is my friend Brandie. She looks a bit like Sandra Bullock and a bit like Britney Spears, according to many people we meet whenever I am out with her. :)

br

She also makes a.ma.zing cupcakes that look as delightful as they taste.

cupcakes

cupcakes

Yep, these are cupcakes. So pretty!!! She made these for me for my Switch girls a couple of months ago. Aren't they amazing?!? {If you are interested in ordering a cupcake bouquet for anyone, let me know and I'll get you her contact info. They would make a perfect and unique Valentine's Day gift. :)}

Happy weekend, friends.

~abi~

2 comments:

  1. Tell my boyfriend to order those for me.

    Also, tell me if someone claims to be my boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! jaquelyn, that made me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!