Wednesday, December 29, 2010

how i got all this for 3 cents

Yesterday, I walked into Tiffany's The Dollar Jewelry Store and filled a little hand basket with these lovely baubles...

IMG_0691

I took them to the checkout counter, the nice lady there rang them up for me, I paid her three pennies, and I left.

The End.

Just kidding.

Let me explain.

Last month, these lovely people asked me to once again do their holiday photo's.

LCNW003
This is the superbly good looking staff of LifeChurch.tv's NorthWest campus.

Cool people refer to NorthWest as The N-Dub.

I had the pleasure of doing this fun session for them.

LCNW250
{Scott}

LCNW070
{Deidra}

lcholly
{Holly}

LCNW044
{Robert}

LCNW195
{Stephen}

LCNW120
{Anna}

LCNW029
{Vince}

LCNW166
{Matt}

LCNW087
{Stephy}

LCNW106
{Kendra}

LCNW129bw
{Jo}

LCNW059
{Jason}

LCNW183
{Brian}

So what does this session have to do with me getting a bunch of fun jewelry for three cents? Well, let me tell you...These awesome people know me so well...They gave me a gift certificate to the jewelry store! {Because everyone knows, I love my accessories!} And after using the gift certificate, all I owed was three pennies.

Yay! Thank you, N-Dub staff! <3

~abi~

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you're not kidding! That's one good looking church staff!!! Great photos, Abi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They gave you a gift certificate to the Dollar Store? That's hillarious! Love their pics! I love when people coordinate w/ colors.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!