Thursday, December 2, 2010

gift ideas

I am an avid fan of Twitter. As my pastor, Scott Williams, says, "Twitter is like a river." Basically, he means that you don't have to try to read every tweet by every person you follow, but just catch some of the info as it flows by.

Yesterday, I noticed a tweet posted by Promise Tangeman, a very cool chick who designs, photographs, and creates awesome art. She posted about giving gifts this season that give back. Today, I headed over to her blog and checked out her list. I thought it was pretty great, so I thought I'd share it here with you:

Promise Tangeman's Christmas Gift Guide 2010!! 10 Gifts That Give Back

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!