Friday, December 3, 2010

beauties

For the past few weeks, I have been doing a ton of portrait shoots, editing, and print orders. I absolutely love it! Portraits are so fun for me! After almost ten {!!!!!} years of shooting weddings {with portraits mixed in as well, of course}, I get less excited about weddings these days, and more excited about the freedom and control I have during portrait sessions.

Here is an image from a print order I am working on for my beautiful friend Rhonda. This is her, her adorable niece, and her gorgeous sister.

RCE008

Rhonda is the wife of my boss John. For the past few years, I have been blessed with a great job working as the office manager for John and my other boss, Peter. They are both so kind and laid back. Rhonda has a heart of pure gold, and I am so happy that I've had the chance to get to know her.

~abi~

1 comment:

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!