Tuesday, December 28, 2010

my ridiculously good-looking family

Last week, my incredible sister in law Ashley came to visit us. I coerced my amazing photographer friend Kelly Beane to come and do a quick session of my awesome family. {Check out her sweet website!} Here is one of my favorites...

fam

standing, left to right: Amber, Abe, Mom, Dad, Ashley
sitting, left to right: Laila, me, Jace, Daxon, Mandi, DJ


And I just have to note this, because it makes me so happy:
A good portion of our outfits were thrifted. These are the thrifted items: Amber's poncho, red jeans, and gold belt; my dress and vest; my mom's sweater, Daxon's sweater; Ashley's shirt and red leather skirt :); DJ's pearl snap shirt...and maybe more, I'm not sure on all Mandi's family's clothing. :)

So, there you have it. My ridiculously good-looking family {if I do say so myself} decked out in some fun clothing. :) Happy Holidays from all of us to all of you.

God Bless!

~abi~

ps A huge THANK YOU to my wonderful family for being willing to go along with my "styling" of this session and for cooperating so nicely. :) Also, to Kelly, for taking time out of her extra-busy schedule to capture us!

5 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS family Abi! I love to read your thoughts toward them...so loving and special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hair color is out of control beautiful! I LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL family!!! :) Good to see you all again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My top and pants, Jace's Gap wool slacks - ALL THRIFTED!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Martin family so much and am honored I got to photograph your family! You all are so encouraging, inspiring and loving to me and I'm blessed to know you all! Much love!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!