Monday, March 14, 2011

sweet twins avery and macy

So, I have decided that this shall unofficially be Baby Week on my blog. Or maybe it is official. But whatev. Basically, I'm gonna post about babies and such.

{Just to clarify, I am not, in any way, shape or form, pregnant. Not even a possibility, folks. Just so ya know.}

Okay, so for today's baby post, I want to show off the beautiful twin daughters of a very close friend of mine, Kristen. Only, she is and always will be "KC" to me...just like back in the day when we were roomies who were always out and about in Bricktown together. ;)

KC is now happily married {hence, she is no longer actually KC, what with her married last name changing her initials and all} and already has one gorgeous daughter named Madison. In January, KC gave birth to fraternal twins Avery and Macy.

Here are some of my favorite images from their newborn session. I love how different they are from each other.

AM081
{Macy on the left, Avery on the right. - We had to do at least some shots that were all out-girly, just for fun.}

Avery's tiny hand...

AM054

Sweet, sleeping Avery...

AM052

Macy's itty-bitty fingers...

AM038

Adorable, yawning Macy...

AM015

Melt my heart...

bt1

And then this happened at the very end of our shoot. A little boxing match reveals their true nature. ;)

AM147

3 comments:

  1. Oh Abi! So darn cute! Getting ready for another newborn shoot on Saturday, they are so fun! That last photo cracks me up! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah!!! that last picture is just amazing! too cute! what lovely little ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are oh so tender and sweet! And great photo op on the last one! So this week I guess shall be named baby fever for me ;)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!