Tuesday, March 1, 2011

distracted by changes around me

I don't do very well with big changes. I mean, who does, really?

My friend and pastor Scott Williams has been such a huge supporter and encourager of me and my photography. He is leaving his position as pastor of the LifeChurch.tv campus that I attend. I am so excited for him and his family, but I am so sad for me.

Here is Scott's post about the changes going on right now for him personally: The BIG Announcement #2

Sorry, I know this is a random post that most of you might not really care much about, but it is affecting me so much today. I tried to do another post, but just couldn't get this off my mind. It's where my heart and thoughts are this afternoon.

~abi~

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!