Thursday, March 10, 2011

masquerade fun

Well, as you can see, I am finally getting around to posting some pictures from the actual masquerade I went to last Saturday.

Here is the group of fabulous girls who went with me. What can I say, I hang out with gorgeous people! ;)

IMG_3364
{Whitney, Stacy, Katherine, Me, Angie, Brandie, Megan}

Of course, if you know me, you know that I demanded a photo with each girl. :)

maq2
{Megan, Brandie}

masq3
{Katherine, Whitney}

masq1
{Angie, Stacy}

We thought that all the LBD girls looked like hot bridesmaids with masks in place of bouquets.

IMG_3428

Brandie's mask went so well with her Manolos! :)

IMG_3387

Brandie and I modeling my mask handiwork...

IMG_3405

Some details...I twisted my hair up in about five minutes, and added some leaves and sticks. :) Also, I covered the back of my mask with a few large leaves...

masq4

My hard work paid off when I won a $250 gift certificate to Cottonwood Spa as a prize for having the best mask! :) Of course, I had to strike a pose on stage...

masq7

masq6

It truly was such a fun and different thing to do on a Saturday night. And it was for a good cause. Check out Elevate Minds.

1 comment:

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!