Tuesday, February 22, 2011

tuesday toes...glowy fun

Last night, I think I confused the sweet girl who gave me my pedicure. I asked her to do one coat of white polish, followed by one coat of a clearish-yellowish-greenish tinted polish.

IMG_2977

I am happy with the results. And I will be even more happy if my toes glow tomorrow night. You see, every Wednesday, I am a part of Switch, my church's youth program. And this Wednesday, we are having Big Switch, which is an amped up version of our normal program. We will have black lights and lasers and great music and fun dancing. I helped decorate a bit, and I am so excited for it all to go down tomorrow night!

If you have a teen, bring them. Or come help out yourself if you want. And look for my glowy toes.

~abi~

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!