Friday, February 11, 2011

snow shoot

Apparently, days off are dangerous for me. Instead of using the snow days to shoot or edit or blog or, heaven forbid, clean my room, I mostly just did nothing. Nothing but read books, read magazines, read blogs, read Facebook statuses, watch tv, watch movies, watch my life drift by, etc. So this past Wednesday, when we were blessed with yet another snow day {I truly do love it}, I decided to change my lazy ways, and I actually did a shoot!

My beautiful niece Laila had her two very cool cousins over to our house for the day. Hashem and Faisal agreed to be my willing victims subjects for a very cold photo shoot. It was awesome! :)

IMG_8365
Faisal

IMG_8244

IMG_8337
Hashem and Faisal

IMG_8512
Hashem

IMG_8618

I am a bit sad to see the pretty snow melting, but I'm happy that I got to do at least one cool shoot in it.

Have a lovely weekend, friends!

~abi~

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!