Tuesday, June 14, 2011

nick and julia plus one

While in Washington, I also did a couple of family portrait sessions. The first one was for a couple I've known for a long while, Nick and Julia. I actually shot their awesome wedding out in Washington, back in 2007! Now they have a beautiful, smart baby girl, Scarlett.

df4

IMG_9365

df1

Look at this girl -- so cute!

IMG_9542

IMG_9632

df2

df3

Nick & Julia~
Thank you for having me do your family portraits while I was out in Washington! It was great getting to spend some time with you, and I really enjoyed seeing you guys as parents. It's obvious already that you are doing a wonderful job raising sweet Scarlett! Now that you will be living in the MidWest, I hope we will get to do family pictures on a regular basis. :)

~abi~

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!