Monday, June 20, 2011

great expectations

My great friends Anna & Cody are expecting their first child soon. I have known Anna and Cody since the very beginning of their relationship and I photographed their engagement, wedding, Anna's bridal portraits, and a one year anniversary session for them. So I was thrilled when Anna told me she wanted me to shoot some maternity portraits of her as a surprise Father's Day present for Cody.

Here are a few of my favorites from our session.

Am05
{Cody built this closet for Anna. I love the hipster vibe of this shot. :)}

Am80

Am54

Am35

Am32

Anna~
You are so beautiful. Thank you for allowing me to photograph all the special moments in your life. :) It means the world to me! I love you so much!

~abi~

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shots Abi! LOVE the last two, such warm lighting. P.S. I want that closet! Has my name written all over it! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!