Monday, March 12, 2012

letter-writing and other things

I just feel like sharing a few random tidbits with you all today.  Please don't get too excited.  Or bored.

~  Within the last week, I have handwritten and mailed no less than six letters/cards to real, live people.  And I put an actual stamp on the envelopes and put them in the mailbox and sent them on their merry way.  I'm not bragging, I'm just happy about it.   {Okay, I'm bragging a little.  I think it's impressive to send real mail!}



~ I need a car.  Like, I really need a car.  A decent one that runs and has air conditioning and can be purchased cheaply.  {Just throwing that out there.}

~ Last Saturday evening, I went to a high school play.  The play was Thoroughly Modern Millie, and it was fantastic!  My friend Forrest was the male lead, and he did an awesome job!  I've said it before and I'll say it again: mark my words, that boy will be famous someday! :)  {Also, I feel inspired to see more live performances, whether high school plays or for real theater shows.  I need to go back to NYC and see another show on Broadway!}


Happy Monday, friends!  Let's have a lovely week.  It's a fresh beginning.

~abi~

p.s.  Have you sent or received any snail mail lately?  Do you have a car you want to sell me?? ;)  Have you seen any good plays lately?  What's your favorite theater show you've ever seen?  Tell me stuff!

3 comments:

  1. I got a sweet letter in the mail today :) i read it like a boss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, sending letters! Good for you friend! Wish I had a car I could sell you. Haven't seen any plays, but TOTALLY want to! And I'm with Jared, trip to NYC!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!