Monday, February 20, 2012

a random week of my life, in photos

I didn't do a single blog post last week, so I thought I'd do a little photo round up of my week from Friday, February 10th through Friday, February 17th.  Except I didn't actually take any photos on the 17th, oops.  But you get the idea...

Friday evening, February 10th, started off with some cool girls at Tucker's Onion Burgers, one of my fave places to eat in OKC. :)


Then we headed over to The Plaza District for a little browsing at Live On The Plaza, where I saw a couple of things that piqued my interest...



Then I met up with my sweet friend Kim and others to celebrate her birthday with some bowling!  So fun!



Saturday night equaled more birthday celebrating, this time with and for my fab friend Meg!




Sunday morning, I had the privilege of photographing some special baptisms at church...




Then it was time for yet another birthday celebration, this time for my awesome nephew Daxon! :)



Monday evening, I enjoyed watching my girl Summer play ball...


Tuesday was Valentine's Day, and it consisted of lunch with these fun girls...


...And chocolate covered strawberries, plus watching the Thunder game at my house with some cool girls.


Wednesday night was Big Switch at church, which is always a crazy fun time.


And in keeping with the theme of the week, we celebrated another birthday, for my lovely Shakari!


Thursday, I went to the eye doctor and left wearing contacts for the first time ever in all my thirty-one years.  Which means I can wear sunglasses again and still be able to see!  {But I'm not planning on retiring my actual glasses anytime soon.  I'm just a glasses-wearing girl.}


Thursday also consisted of an entire workday spent updating the software on my MacBook Pro.  A long process, for sure, but well worth it!  Here's to being current.  For now.  :)


I would also just like to mention the fact that I wore these cool boots {some of my faves}, not once, but twice, last week.  So I thought they deserved to be featured here, too...


And that's about it.  Overall, a really good week.  You might not guess it from these photos, but I learned a few big lessons from God throughout last week.  I am forever thankful to Him for this life He has blessed me with!

What about you guys??  Good week last week?  Bad?  Boring?  Exciting?  Tell me stuff! :)

~abi~

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!