Wednesday, February 8, 2012

fashion chatter ~ tree & leaf tee shirts

I don't really think of myself as a tee shirt girl, but I realized that in the last week, I have worn three tee shirts by the cool guys over at Tree & Leaf.




These are all just random Instagram pix, so you can't really see the shirts very well.  Here are the links, if you want to check them out:
~Vote Presti 2012 {Presti is the Thunder GM, in case you were wondering. :)}
~It Must Be The Beard {for my Beardfriend, James Harden}
~Well, there's not a link for the last one.  It has "OKC" on the front, with a crown over it.  And the back says "Next Is Now".  It's also a Thunder shirt, obviously.  :)

I seem to only wear tee shirts that are Thunder gear or musician/band shirts.  What about you?  Are you a big fan of tee shirts?  What kind do you mostly wear?  Do you own any Tree & Leaf shirts?  If not, you should check out their website, for sure.  Or better yet, stop by the store!

~abi~


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for providing this information. It’s really useful.

    St Goliath Clothing

    ReplyDelete

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!