Monday, February 6, 2012

monday morning praise

Psalm 66:
16 Come and listen, all you who fear God,
and I will tell you what he did for me.
 
17 For I cried out to him for help,
praising him as I spoke.
 
18 If I had not confessed the sin in my heart,
the Lord would not have listened.
 
19 But God did listen!
He paid attention to my prayer.
 
20 Praise God, who did not ignore my prayer
or withdraw his unfailing love from me.


So often, my sentiments reflect the Psalmist's words.  I love the book of Psalms.  And oh, how I love my God.  He is so, so good to me.  

Happy Monday!


~abi~

1 comment:

  1. I too am praising God this morning! I just learned that I will get back from taxes enough money to be able to pay off my car! This is such a financial relief for my family!
    'Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him. How I've proved Him o'er and o'er. Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus. Oh for grace to trust Him more!!'

    ReplyDelete

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!