Thursday, August 11, 2011

lovely lookalikes...libby & keira knightley

I am that person who is often reminded of someone else when I meet a person. You know what I mean? Like, "Oh, you look so familiar to me. Who do you look like?" Usually, the similarities remind me of some random celebrity, but sometimes it's just of another friend or person I know. Anyway, for a long time, I have wanted to start a little series on my blog of some of my Lovely Lookalike observances.

This is my beautiful friend Libby. I did a portrait session of her the other day because she wanted her husband to have some current photos of her {I love that! Take note, husbands and wives}. As soon as I snapped the following image, I stopped and said, "Oh my word, I just totally saw Keira Knightley in you!" Libby laughed, probably because I can get a little intense during shoots, and I might have been overly excited by the resemblance I had noticed. :)

L46e

So today, I browsed through some images of Keira {thanks, Google} and found this shot and was like, "Yes. That's it."

keira-knightley-50lk

So I played with Libby's pic just a bit...

L46lk

I mean, seriously. You all see it, too, right? :) {See, Libby, I'm not too crazy! And btw, I hope this post doesn't embarrass you. You look like Keira. Just accept it and own it. And capitalize on it! ;)}

~abi~

ps Tomorrow, I head to Austin for the weekend. It will be my first time ever to visit that amazing city. Feel free to give me suggestions for places to go, food musts, vintage shops, etc!

3 comments:

  1. I totally see it, beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the resemblance also! That is just plain crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thanks, Abi! I think this 'lookalike' can totally be attributed to the talented photographer! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!