Wednesday, August 31, 2011

i tweet, i travel, i need to blog more

Well, here's the deal: I am editing my life away! Okay, so that's not entirely true. I am tweeting and emailing and facbooking and editing my life away. And I don't mean I am editing my life away as in cutting out stuff; I mean I am editing my life away, as in spending all my time editing photos. :) And I really don't mind too much. It just doesn't leave me much time for blogging. That's where the tweeting and facebooking comes in... that's my mini-blogging, I guess. It really is a narrative of my daily life, in 140 characters or less. :)

Anyway, this afternoon I will be on a flight out to Montana, where I will shoot a wedding and get to visit with my amazing friend Jill. Montana is one of my favorite places in the world, so I am super excited about this trip! When I get back, I am vowing to cut back {a bit} on the tweeting and pick up on the blogging again, for real. I have a million and one photo shoots that I am dying to share with y'all! And as always, I have lots of stories to tell.

I hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day weekend. Anyone have any fun plans? Anyone else going on a cool trip?

~abi~

1 comment:

  1. We're gonna fly to Langkawi Island tonight (a pretty small island at South East Asia) for the beach and weather.
    P.S. We all are always here to support you.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!