Friday, May 13, 2011

peace, love, and harmony

Man, I am excited about the wedding I am shooting in Tulsa tomorrow!!! It's the wedding of my dear friends, Kevin & Melissa, and it promises to be an amazing day! Here are some of my favorites from their engagement session, which is one of the best engagement sessions I've ever shot. I can't believe I never blogged these before.

Their wedding date, spelled out using eight tracks from their extensive collection...

KM021

KM033

KM069

KM089

KM135

KM125

KM208

Kevin & Melissa~
You are truly perfect for each other. I am so very happy for both of you, and I cannot wait to spend the day with you tomorrow!!!

Love,
~abi~

2 comments:

  1. these pictures are stinkin awesome love every single thing about them!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!