Friday, November 19, 2010

busy busy-ness

Sometimes I get in this bizarre zone where I am editing photos like crazy, and I feel all scattered even though I am concentrating.  It's usually when I am determined to bust through some shoots and get them done and sent out to people.  I work best under pressure, so I give myself deadlines and work like mad. 

Today is like that.  I am leaving in a few hours to go to Dallas.  I have a couple of shoots there tomorrow, and I will get to spend time with my best friend Jen. 

God has blessed me with a lot of photography sessions over the past couple of months, and I am putting in the hours of back end work to get them processed and put on disc or emailed to people.  So, today I am just writing to say that I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  I pray that you experience the blessings God has for you.  I hope you will get to spend some time with family and friends and that you will be refreshed.

Love to you all.

~abi~

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping us updated! enjoy Dallas and good times with good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "experience the blessings God has for you"--love that!

    I emailed an ex tonight because I'm afraid he is still ... well.. not where he should be (whoa too much info for a blog comment) and I couldn't think of the right little sentence to say. All I said in the email was "I'm praying for you". Praying that he is experiencing the blessings God has for you would have been puuuuurrrrrfect. Darn.

    Have a lovely weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!