Thursday, September 8, 2011

do you believe in magic?

My sister Amber makes fun of me for being very superstitious. The funny thing about that is, in general I don't even wish people good luck. I am much more likely to say, "God bless." Or, "I'll be praying for you." Or something along those lines.

Bg01b

I truly believe that God is in control of the universe. But I also {mostly} truly believe in jinxes. And in not saying things out loud if you don't want them to happen. Except in the case of reverse psychology. But anyway, you get my drift.

Bg02b

All of that to say that I don't reeeeally believe in magic. But when I uploaded these images of my friend Kristen's daughter Madison onto my computer and looked at them, the only word that came to mind was "magic". However, I must say how amazing God is for creating the magical light that bounced off my camera just so...

Bg03b

God bless! ;)

~abi~

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for spending some time here in my corner of the internet. and thank you even more for chiming in with your comment!